Thickening of sludge using sedimentation is a common method of increasing the solids concentration due its simplicity of operation, low maintenance and good performance. Applications typically include backwash water recovery in water treatment plants and filtrate washwater recovery in sewage treatment plants.
Hydroflux Epco have extensive expertise and references for Lime Saturators/Clarifiers as follows:
- Over 330 clarifier systems manufactured since 1962, numerous operational in lime saturator applications.
- Robust construction with proven sludge removal systems (VeeMax®, LogMax® and HeadMax®).
Find out more
- Proven bridge construction
- High torque heavy duty gearbox
- Elimination of dead zones
- High sludge thickening capability
- Proven sludge removal systems
- Free standing design in steel construction or concrete in ground designs
- Proven commissioning success drawing on 52 years of experience
- Submerged feedwell is self-cleaning so it doesn’t grow vegetable matter such as pumpkins and tomatoes