Free Standing Design
HiFlowTM can be provided with a single or multiple sludge removal hoppers. In larger systems the use of multiple hoppers results in a reduced tank height and hence a cost benefit.
The free standing tank option is ideally suit to capacities under 3MLD per unit. The upstream chemical pre-treatment equipment can be provided as an integrated packaged with the HiFlowTM.
Find out more
- • Low footprint as compared to traditional clarifiers
- • Easy installation as the unit is delivered fully assembled
- • Modular arrangement with capacities ranging from 5 to 150m3/h in a single unit
- • Integrated sludge hoppers
- • High level of sludge compaction
The HiFlowTM lamella separator is a high rate solids separation process that has 1/10th of the physical footprint as compared to conventional circular clarifiers. It is used as a primary and secondary clarifier in sewage, primary clarifier in water treatment and primary clarification of industrial wastewater.
Hydroflux Epco have extensive expertise and references for clarification/lamella technology as follows:
- • Over 330 clarifier systems manufactured since 1962
- • Highly effective plate pack surface area
- • All stainless steel lamella pack construction
- • Robust construction with proven sludge removal systems (VeeMax®, LogMax® and HeadMax®)
- • Laminar flow conditions
- • Free standing design in steel construction
- • Concrete tank designs for larger applications
A series of inclined lamella plate packs are used to increase the effective surface area of the unit and to overcome hindered settling.