The LogMax® logarithmic sludge plow is designed for collection of lighter suspended sludges.
While optimum angle is approximately 30° at a tip speed of 3m per minute, the Hydroflux Epco LogMax® has an effective logarithmic angle range of between 15° and 45° and can travel at tip speeds up to 10m per minute.
The LogMax® hinge system allows each blade to be adjusted individually during installation for peak plow performance and reduced tank floor wear.
Find out more
- Typically used for clarifiers over 20M
- Ideal for a variety of settled sludges
- Rubber squeeges and blades are suspended and adjusted
- No contact with the floor, less wear
- No rollers required to support scraper blades
- Fully adjustable squeeges
- Easily replaceable squeeges