Hydroflux publishes a broadsheet newsletter 3-4 times a year with informative articles on the local water industry, the Hydroflux group’s activities and people.
Please click on the cover below, or click here to read an electronic pdf version.
Back issues can be found under the Newsletter tab to the left.
We trust you find our newsletter informative, if you would like to receive a future newsletters in the post please email [email protected] with your Name, Company and Mail Address and we will gladly add you to our mailing list.
Contents of this Issue
- Struvite Technology Can Help the World Address a Major Fertiliser Issue
- Environmental Protection – A Luxury Most Nations Cannot Afford
- Enjoy Peace of Mind With a Hydroflux Extended Warranty
- Size Does Matter
- The Most Extensive Range of Industrial DAF Systems
- Largest Solar Sewage Sludge Drying Site in Southern Germany
- 100 MBBR’s
- Foxconn Adopts Organica Reuse Solution to Create Urban Green Space
- Demineralised Water Treatment Plant – Stora Enso, Varkaus Power Plant
- Spotlight – Bruce Willis
- Sudoku Competition
About the Hydroflux Group
The Hydroflux Group comprises seven companies based in Australia and the UK, providing design and build, equipment, processes and operational services in water and wastewater treatment. Hydroflux Huber specialises in municipal wastewater and sludge treatment and is the exclusive Australian representative for HUBER Technology, AEROSTRIP, CNP Technology, Flootech and Organica Water. Hydroflux Huber Pty Ltd is a member of the Hydroflux Group.
24 March 2016
Hydroflux Huber Pty Ltd
Level 26, 44 Market St. Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
P +61 2 9089 8833 F +61 2 9089 8830