- THE HYDROFLUX GROUP
- Our Team
- Service & Spare Parts
- News & Media
- Contact Us
EPCO Australia’s clarifier offering is a one stop shop for design, fabrication, supply, installation and commissioning that ensures our clarifiers always achieves their treated water objectives.
Unlike alternatives we have a proven design and we take full responsibility for installation and commissioning.
EPCO Australia has installed or refurbished hundreds of clarifiers since 1962, and our clients have come to rely on our proven design for this critical component in the treatment process. Failure of the clarifier in the treatment process can often result in failure of the whole treatment process.
Our clients can be confident that our clarifiers will be commissioned quickly and effectively with a smooth defects liability period.
Water Treatment Plants built before 1990 are predominantly conventional treatment with clarifiers. Augmentation of the WTPs is likely to look at the installation of tube settlers (lamella plates) to increase the load rating of the existing clarifier before a new clarifier is built.
There are numerous examples of EPCO Australia clarifier mechanisms still working 40 years after installation and we are able to provide a competitive price due to our mature design and R&D.
- All the weight of the scrapers is suspended from the bridge, therefore there is less risk of breakdowns and there is nothing wearing on the concrete floor in the bottom of the tank
- Stainless Steel chain and bolting underwater, which gives longer design life and less breakdowns
- The drive mechanism is easier to maintain due to the motor being outside of the tank
- Fibreglass launder covers (optional) are strong, have a long design life and are lightweight for plant operator benefit
- Proven commissioning success drawing on 52 years of experience installing over 200 clarifiers
- Submerged feedwell is self-cleaning so it doesn’t grow vegetable matter
Our employees and clients are our most valuable asset. Individuals make a difference. Knowledge sharing and teamwork make the difference