- THE HYDROFLUX GROUP
- Our Team
- Service & Spare Parts
- News & Media
- Contact Us
The VeeMax® Chevron pattern sludge plow is designed for heavy, relatively viscous, sludges such as those in water treatment where flocculants are added or lime is settled.
The VeeMax® Chevron pattern, available in duplex or simplex configuration, plows furrows of sludge progressively toward the sludge hopper at an average tip speed of 3m per minute.
The VeeMax® sludge plow can be readily adapted to sludge thickening with the addition of the picket fence module.
- • Typically used for clarifiers under 20M
- • Ideal for high sludge loading applications
- • Mounting bar is suspended and adjustable from bridge
- • No contact with the floor, less wear
- • Low load on centre column bearing
- • No rollers required to support scraper blades
- • Fully adjustable squeeges
- • Easily replaceable squeeges
For alternative clarifier sludge removal Systems click on the links below:
- • LogMax® Logarithmic Sludge plow – Designed for heavy, relatively viscous, sludges
- • Hoppers – single or multiple sludge removal hoppers – Larger systems the use of multiple hoppers results in a reduced tank height
As a pioneer in Australia, Hydroflux Epco continues to offer EPCO Australia’s complete design, build, install and refurbishment service. Our commitment to our clients does not end with the delivery of the project and we support our clients so that that their plants continue to operate at their full design capacity well into the future.