- THE HYDROFLUX GROUP
- Our Team
- Service & Spare Parts
- News & Media
- Contact Us
The LaunderShield® launder covers eliminate problems associated with excess algal growth in clarifier launders.
The LaunderShield® system is a series of interlocking fibreglass or stainless steel hatches allowing access to the entire trough if required, yet all the while blocking 100% of sunlight across the launder trough, effluent weirs and scum baffle.
The major benefit of LaunderShield® launder covers is the removal of labour intensive maintenance associated with the removal of algae and the associated negative impact on the clarifier performance and output quality.
To view Hydroflux Epco’s full range of clarifier options click on the links below:
- • CleanSweep® – Roller brush launder trough cleaning system – designed to effectively remove excess algal growth
- • EdiGate® – Fixed and hinged energy dissipation inlet feedwell flocculation systems – for improved flocculated sludge settling rates
- • Solids Contact Clarifiers – Draft tube recirculation of settled solids – designed for low solids or fragile flocc applications
- • Scum Removal – Radial surface scrapers for floating scum removal – complete proven design including self flushing scum boxes
- • Stamford Baffles – Stamford Baffles eliminate clarifier short-circuiting – dramatically reducing effluent total suspended solids
As a pioneer in Australia, Hydroflux Epco continues to offer EPCO Australia’s complete design, build, install and refurbishment service. Our commitment to our clients does not end with the delivery of the project and we support our clients so that that their plants continue to operate at their full design capacity well into the future.