- THE HYDROFLUX GROUP
- Our Team
- Service & Spare Parts
- News & Media
- Contact Us
Dutch Spiral’s strength lays in making customized, affordable, good quality products. If the standard size is not suitable, our flexibility can help you out and we can build you a custom design. Options are unlimited and our sales engineers and engineering department are used to making the right creative solutions.
Exclusively represented in Australia and New Zealand by Hydroflux Epco Pty Ltd, Dutch Spiral’s engineering competence in the design, production and installation of screw conveyors and associated systems is unparalleled.
With over 50 years of experience in the Industrial and Sewage Markets and Waste Processing, and with close ties to Huber in Germany, Dutch Spirals is a global supplier of screw conveying systems for municipal and industrial sludge’s, wet screenings and waste processing plants.
Our Product Range includes:
- Shaftless Conveyors – Standard and custom built horizontal, angled and vertical screw conveyors
- Screw Presses – Sludge dewatering shaftless screw presses
- Sand Separators – Separation of sand from sewage and other waste streams
- Containers – Screening and sand containers, sealed odour free
- Hopper Bottom Sludge Silos – Round and rectangular live bottom sludge silos
In addition to Dutch Spiral products Hydroflux Epco are exclusive agents for HUBER Technology. This co-operation allows Hydroflux Epco to offer complete solutions for wastewater treatment. Hydroflux Epco is an experienced municipal wastewater treatment company and a member of the Hydroflux Group